Wisconsin has some great radio stations and the DJs that host make them what they are! Help us determine The Top Radio DJs In Wisconsin – Vote For Best From 2019.
*ONLY 1 VOTE PER PERSON PER DAY IS COUNTED – even though you may be able to vote more than once a day, only 1 vote per person per day will be counted. (we can track all votes per IP/locations and/or email).
**This list was derived from readers nominations and our own research. If you want to vote for a different DJ(s), please comment with your pick. (if we get enough comments we will add your pick to the voting and count your comment as a vote for them)
The TOP DJ (or DJ SHOW) will be announced the morning of March 2nd, 2020.
The Winning DJ will earn the title of ‘BEST DJ IN WISCONSIN 2019‘ and will receive a ‘write-up’ here on Found In Wisconsin with a ‘BEST OF 2019‘ Badge, and a ‘Downloadable’ Award Certificate (that you can print and hang).
VOTING HAS ENDED
THESE ARE THE INITIAL RESULTS – ACTUAL RESULTS ARE BEING COUNTED AND WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
- Bob and Brian – 102.9 The Hog (3553 votes) – 35%
- Rick and Len – 105.7 WAPL (743 votes) – 7%
- Kaytie – Razor 94.7 (503 votes) – 5%
- Heather Storm – KZ104.3 (232 votes) – 2%
- Jake and Tanner – 95.9 Kiss FM (4651 votes) – 46%
- Dave, Dorene, and Gino – 96.5 (86 votes) – 1%
- Murphy, Katie, and Nick – WIXX 101.1 (194 votes) – 2%
- Mike McKay – B95 (34 votes) – 0%
- Shotgun and Charli – Y100 (91 votes) – 1%
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!