Easter is a time for celebration and new beginnings, and Wisconsin has plenty of ways to make the most of the holiday. Whether you’re looking for family-friendly activities or adult-only fun, there’s something for everyone in the Badger State. Here are some of the best Easter activities in Wisconsin:
- Egg Hunts – Egg hunts are a classic Easter activity that never gets old. Wisconsin offers many options for egg hunts, including the annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Milwaukee County Zoo, where children can search for eggs in different areas of the zoo. Another popular option is the Easter Eggstravaganza in Green Bay, where children can enjoy a variety of activities and games in addition to the egg hunt.
- Easter Brunch – Many restaurants in Wisconsin offer special Easter brunch menus, making it easy to celebrate the holiday with family and friends. The Wisconsin Dells is a popular destination for Easter brunch, with many of the area’s hotels and resorts offering special menus and activities.
- Easter Parade – Easter parades are a fun way to celebrate the holiday and showcase community spirit. The Racine Kiwanis Club hosts an annual Easter Parade and Bonnet Contest, featuring floats, marching bands, and of course, plenty of Easter bonnets.
- Spring Festivals – Easter is also a time of springtime renewal, and many Wisconsin communities celebrate with spring festivals. The EGGstravaganza in Kenosha is a family-friendly festival that includes live music, food vendors, and an egg hunt. The Great Bunny Train in East Troy takes visitors on a train ride through the countryside, with plenty of Easter-themed activities along the way.
- Adult Easter Egg Hunt – Who says egg hunts are just for kids? Many Wisconsin bars and breweries offer adult Easter egg hunts, where participants can search for eggs filled with prizes like free drinks, gift cards, and more. Some popular options include the Adult Easter Egg Hunt at Potosi Brewing Company and the Boozy Easter Egg Hunt at Dead Bird Brewing Company.
In conclusion, Wisconsin has plenty of Easter activities to offer for people of all ages. Whether you prefer classic egg hunts, family-friendly festivals, or adult-only fun, there’s something for everyone to enjoy this holiday season. So why not plan a trip to Wisconsin this Easter and make some new memories with your loved ones?