I so wish it was! But it’s coming up pretty soon! So I thought, why not look up popular attractions around Wisconsin for y’all to do in the summer when you want your kids to stay off of the gaming system or anything electronic! Here are the top 12 attractions:
- Oshkosh, it is famous for two things: popular line of kids’ clothing and its place on the world’s airshow circuit, the world’s largest meeting of aviators, EAA AirVenture Oshkosh has been held every summer since 1970. It becomes the busiest as there’s up to 15,000 aircraft of all shapes ans sizes. It is to be estimated that half of a million visitors. They also have nighttime flying along with evening movie shows, theatrical performances; educational workshops’ and for those on friendly budget, a variety of aircraft rides including a huge B-17 bomber. EAA Aviation Center, 3000 Poberezny Road, Oshkosh Wisconsin.
- Taliesin East: Frank Lloyd Wright’s perfect Country home, this home was started in 1911 and was a work in progress right up to Wright’s death in 1959, Wright spent his summers here. Students that go to the school of architecture comes to this place every year. Guided tours are available taking in the home, theater, studio, gallery and school. The address is 5607 County Hwy C, Spring Green, Wisconsin
- Wisconsin State Capitol, Madison it has its many point of interest one of the most attractive is the Wisconsin State Capitol, completed in 1917 and decorated with 284 foot high dome that is just three feet shy of Washington.
- The Harley-Davidson Museum, Milwaukee nothing says freedom like a Harley Davidson motorcycle it is the birth place, home to 450 classic motorcycles.
- Circus World Museum located in the small town of Baraboo it is an excellent place to take your kids of all age to learn about day-to-day activities
- The Dells of the Wisconsin River it is the state’s largest river
- The Great Outdoors; Door County it is an outstanding beauty lies on a peninsula overlooking Lake Michigan and has become a popular vacation spot for its many charming hotels as well as its campsites you can do fishing, sailing, diving and swimming as well as hiking and biking.
- The Green Bay Packers: Lambeau Field and the Walk of Legends you’ll get behind the scenes of how a major team operates. Walk of Legends is an art walkway of 24 statues celebrating the history of football. They also have Packers Heritage Trail which is a walking tour taking in city landmarks associated with the team.
- Exploring the Land O’ Lakes it is tucked away between Boulder Junction, Eagle River and Rhinelander it is hugely popular with water sports, camping and backpacking, canoeing and kayaking
- All Steamed up at the National Railroad Museum It is located in Green Bay the home to more than 20 steam and diesel engines plus numerous items of rolling stock, the museum houses a variety of railroad artifacts and memorabilia.
- Take a Hike: Wisconsin’s Wonderful Trails, one of the best ways to explore wonderful Wisconsin is to hike or bike across the state extensive trail, Ice age trail, north country national scenic trail, geneva lake shore path.
- The House on the Rock it is one of Wisconsin’s most unusual tourist attraction, In Spring Green it is a fascinating mix of oddities and antiques house in a sprawling complex of structures built to mimic the work of Frank Llyod Wright the highlight is the 218 foot long infinity room which seems to disappear into the distance when you stand in it. it also includes resort and an inn.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!