Extremely appetizing and a perfect drink for summers, Sol Kadhi relieves you with fatigue, maintaining your hydration levels even in acute temperatures.
Sol Kadhi, in the form of chilling soup, provides not just the taste but that all round healthy satisfaction too.
Total Serving : 2 to 4
Total Preparation Time : Hardly exceeds 20 minutes
Key Ingredients –
- 4-5 dried fruits of Garcinia (You may increase / decrease as per the serving)
- A seed of garlic
- 1.5 cup of plain water
- Less than a cup of milk or around 200 ml
- 1 green chili (as per your taste)
- I tablespoon of oil
- Less than half tsp of Mustard seeds
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Some crushed red chilies as per your taste
Directions to Make –
- Immerse the dried Garcinia in 1.5 cup of warm water.
- Post half an hour, use your hands to crush the fruit and pull out the essence.
- Effort it and put the clear liquid to one side.
- Make use of a food processer to beat the garlic, green chili and salt altogether.
- Taste the dried fruit to check the salt taste.
- Mix up half of the extract with the coconut milk. Add garlic-salt mixture to it.
- Begin adding water till the time you find the soup pleasing and sweet. Remaining extract too can be added, if you feel.
- Maintain it at room temperature until you want to serve.
- Heat up oil in a saucepan and put the mustard seeds.
- Add the cumin once sizzled along with red chilly pieces.
- Switch off the heating and leave it for a couple of minutes.
- Spread the oil mildly over the soup.
- Done. Ready to serve.