Sick of having Taco Tuesday for dinner every Tuesday? Why not change up the pace. Pinterest is my best friend and I came across this recipe called, bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken breast and it is to die for! Here is the recipe:
- 1lb boneless skinless chicken cut into 4-4 ounce pieces (I usually just cut them in half
- 4 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1/4 cup pepper jack cheese (I usually just do mexican so whichever you pick works just fine)
- 2 tablespoon green onion, chopped (my family hates onion so I just do minced garlic instead)
- 4-8 pieces of bacon ( I just keep wrapping until I don’t see any chicken)
Cut chicken in half keep them open. Mix softened cream cheese, chopped green onions and shredded cheese, put about a 1/4 in the middle of each piece of chicken. When done, wrap each chicken up with bacon and if needed can secure bacon with toothpicks but I usually don’t have an issue keeping them on the chicken. I usually season the bacon with garlic salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper.
Place on baking sheet at 375 degree F for 30 mins, I flip them over half way through then I switch to boil for 3 minutes each on both sides. Serve with side dish such as mashed potatoes, side pasta, vegetables. Very easy, filling and most of all a happy family and tummy!
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!